1 pcs. of Puso ng Saging
3 tbps. of soy sauce
2 cups of water
2 tbps. of lime juice
1 pcs. of garlic
2 pcs. of laurel leaves
salt for the taste
How to Cook:
- Remove the older part of Puso ng Saging, chopped.
- Mash it with salt to remove the bitter taste then wash it again with water.
- In a cooking pan, saute the garlic until its color become red.
- Put the water, soy sauce, laurel leaves, lime juice and salt. Let it boil and add the chopped Puso ng Saging.
- Put the cooking oil. Cook until Puso ng Saging become tender. Wait until the broth be almost dry.